Discover best selling kindle books in reference from local library. Read book reviews and check book availability from public library with one click.
For more book recommendations, please check out New York Times® Best Sellers, Children's Book Recommendations or the complete list of Featured Book Lists and Award Winners
The only official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 3 cover the comprehensive information you need to ace the exam. This 2-volume set is the perfect companion for Kaplan's USMLE courses.
UP-TO-DATE: Updated regularly by Kaplan's all-star faculty
INTEGRATED: Packed with the most commonly seen chief complaints
TRUSTED: Used by thousands of students each year to ace the exam
Two volumes in set:Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, EthicsPediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Epidemiology/Biostatistics, Patient Safety
This collection of books assumes mastery of both Step 1 pre-clinical discipline-based and Step 2 CK clinical sciences content, both of which are covered in Kaplan's other Lecture Notes bundles.
Bonus: “How to Translate Your Books WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME” (the second book in the series) FREE with this book for a LIMITED TIME.
If that be so, then here is a book that can help realize your author-entrepreneur dreams WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
Fleecing authors has always been a multi-million dollar business from time immemorial.
The answer is: $0. Yes, you read it correctly.
You can create a professional product at ZERO cost, I repeat.
I am an Indian and it is in my nature to be somewhat miserly. But Indians are also known for creating high quality, low cost products, through sheer Jugaad, that can be loosely translated as “improvisation”.
In this book, I’m willing to share all my experiences of starting frugal with you.
I will explain how to start at $0, to ensure that your “business” does not financially cripple you.
And then, the moment you can afford it, to selectively incur costs where they can give you the maximum bang for your buck.
Please don’t read this book if you are already a best-selling multi-million dollar earning author who has no problems fishing out a cheque for any amount for that fancy book cover design.
Again, please don’t read this book if you believe that you don’t have the time to learn some simple skills yourself.
But if you are an author struggling to make a living but have the dreams of making it big one day at minimum cost, this BOOK IS CERTAINLY FOR YOU.
* How to overcome the dreaded writer’s block.
* How NOT to be a perfectionist and fall into the trap of scams, plans, clubs and memberships which have perfected the art of fleecing desperate authors.
* How to set up a powerful routine and a daily word count so that you can keep churning out the kind of books you love.
* How to edit your book WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
* How to proof read/Beta read your book WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
* How to design a professional looking book cover WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME and WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF PHOTOSHOP.
* How to format and publish your books (both paperback and digital) WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
* How to Market Your Books WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
* How to build your brand and your audience that loves your books.
And much more, as promised, WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME!